Monday, February 07, 2005

I-pod watch - update

It's a few days since I last wrote. Don't get excited - this is not a sign that I've been enjoying a frantic sweep of activity. On the contrary - I didn't think you'd be at all interested in my work;sleep;tesco;tv routine.

Having said that, I thought I'd quickly touch base; i-pod watch today was ridiculous. A total of 34 i-pods spotted between my front door and the office building. There are pros and cons to this. The upside is that i-pods are clearly a lot less rare than I thought (so much for my attempt to be cutting edge and hip). This means that I am now less likely to be mugged for my i-pod than I imagined. But this has not stopped me worrying (my favourite pastime). I am now concerned that if I am mugged the thief will look at the tracks I've downloaded and think I've got rubbish taste in music. How humiliating.

I will have to tell you about my weekend later on today (work beckons now). But I'll leave you with this thought that struck me this morning. Reading about the Michael Jackson circus I saw the following quote "I've become immune in a way, too. I have rhinocerous skin, but at the same time I'm human." Ah, that explains the face then. It's the rhino skin. And we thought it was just a botched plastic surgery job.

Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home