Monday, July 25, 2005

Blog flash

I don't normally post twice in a day. It takes me a near miracle to post twice a week. But I had a sudden moment of blog pride and had to make a comment. Do you remember how I whittered on for weeks about Su Doku, long before any one else was interested, and then suddenly it was the talk of the town? Where I blog, millions follow. Well, it's happened again. As soon as I moan about the inappropriateness of flip-floppery in the work place, the issue goes global. Do you think President Bush is a closet Suburban Hymnster?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You certainly do set the trend, would you be able to post a blog for Fridays Euromillions numbers before Friday, u never know they may be drawn, u lead others follow???

1:33 pm  
Anonymous baldricka said...

Never mind George Bush, I'm absolutely addicted to Su Dokus (if that's the plural)!

11:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Baldricka i don't mean to be pedantic the plural of Su Doku is Su Doki.

I studied in Japan and i believe this to be correct - if speaking Cantonese dialect.

1:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home