Friday, January 20, 2006

Suburbanhymns on tour...

No words of wisdom or comedy gems today, I'm afraid. The events of this week have taken their toll and the ink has run dry. Plus, I was out with friends last night, celebrating Wednesday's result, and my head is just a tad sore. So, I've decided to take a day off. However, fear not. If you really need your suburbanhymn fix you can get it from my guest post for Jameel of the Muqata.

The post that I left there is a little more serious than I tend to be over here - and a lot more personal - so grab a Kleenex before you start. And do me a favour. Please don't mention it to my face. It's bad enough divulging your teenage crush to strangers - I don't need my nearest and dearest raising the issue.

Tomorrow I am off to France for the day to celebrate the birthday of my good friend, Z. I have no euros and my passport expires on 16th February. So I may well find myself stuck in France with no money and no means of getting home without calling the Consul and asking him to sort it out.

But if I get back in one piece, I'll tell you all about it on my return. Have a good one. R.x.

2 Comments:

Blogger baldricka said...

Mazaltov on going over 10,000 hits! I think that deserves a celebration too!

11:00 am  
Blogger R.x said...

Good point - any excuse for a party, eh?

12:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home